re mt 18 . did i get it for a good price?

nothing too major doesnt make any noice when playing or when pushed on

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

just tryna see what its worth then ill reveal that aha

well first off since you say the voice coil is scrathed idk if i would have bought it to begin with. if its a 6 of 10 cos, that things been through some ****.

voicecoils read perfect and it doesnt make any scratching sounds. its mainly because the person put epoxy on it and it makes it loook bad, cone/basket/motor arent beat up at all

You got screwed unless your going to recone it, I had a T2 15" that the spider came loose on and it was going full tilt it put one small scratch in the coil I re-glued the spider and it read fine but once I put full power to it the coil with the scratch shorted(had a small burn mark where the scratch was) and one coil went down!

Scratches on the voicecoil means the coil rubs or someone pushed on the cone unevenly. Until you put some power on it, its hard to tell it it will rub or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.