RE MX motor 4" coil NEO

3rdshiftdisc
10+ year member

Trunk Car Madness
1. Product:

RE MX motor. 4" coil. thing is bad but basket was damaged during shipping so no basket

Im a huge seller over on CACO and CSCO but ive never tried to sell over here. if you need refs i can get you forum member names, phone numbers, anything.

2. Specs:

ID- 3.86"

OD- 4.35"

Gap Depth: 3.4"

3. Description/Condition:

scratches on bottom. gap is clean. obviously used. lol its a motor.

4. Price: :

155 shipped

253fa8cb.jpg

005987c5.jpg

understandable. i knew people would ask so i posted it. pretty easy coil to find. i just have alot on my plate right now and this isnt one of them

Yes its a Neo. weighs 1/3 of a ferrite while potentially being stronger. dont get a tool stuck in the gap.....

and for the basket. ive heard of people using spacers to bring it up, but you would have to order a basket from re which is 30 bucks if that...

man i want this,i have one already,that coil cup is removable from the base.you unbolt it and dissolve the glue and it comes off the base.i did that and bolted just the cup to an 18" basket,crap i wish i could get this i would love to have a matching pair.A TRF 4" 4 layer coil fits this thing beautifully,if any one is wondering what fits it.

and just an FYI for those that dont know,the pole piece is the neo motor,not the chrome outer cup.

man i want this,i have one already,that coil cup is removable from the base.you unbolt it and dissolve the glue and it comes off the base.i did that and bolted just the cup to an 18" basket,crap i wish i could get this i would love to have a matching pair.A TRF 4" 4 layer coil fits this thing beautifully,if any one is wondering what fits it.
and just an FYI for those that dont know,the pole piece is the neo motor,not the chrome outer cup.
pics of yours done? im confused

always thought they was funny looking heres one my friend used to have....

incase nobody has seen when they is all together

dang dont have a pic of the bare motor.

2011-04-14_08-44-42_651.jpg
[/img]

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

nvm thats a ****** picture its alot bigger than it looks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.