real scoop on S2w8?

well after messing with the amp settings and getting the gain set at the right level i think i have the system where i want it, but i say that and will go out there and mess with it some more. right where it is now, it is definitely a nice sq setup giving me some nice lows, but dont get me wrong i have played some tracks where these things will beat and flex no problem. these are total opposite of the ground and pound i had with the 12" L5s i use to own. im pleased with the product so far. wouldnt mind adding 2 more or even upgrading the amp and seeing how much these two can take.

anyways here are 2 short vids of the s2w8s in action

well im more and more impressed each time i play the system.... i hear the subs loosening up for sure since i first listen to them play(were stiff when first installed....still stiff)

That is a huge difference in system setups!
I'm guessing now your bass is a lot more transparent and blends 10x better than your last setup...Very happy that you like it!

Let me know if you need help on an amp..
yes a big difference in setups for sure. yeah the bass isnt over powering so it blends into the front stage(which i need to get on an amp)....overall im pleased with it.

on an amp....i emailed you i think last week about the bstock but i will wait to check on that within the next few months.

We just got a fresh batch of ZRS Smart Amps in..let me know if your interested in one of those or a pair..
i did want one of theose amps when i originally placed my order and they were out of stock so settled for the 5000.1 momentum amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

audio_guy

10+ year member
audio_guy
Arizona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from