Really need help finding a place to run power wire in a 95 LeSabre

Participant count
  • Participant list
Normally Buicks have a usable groumet in the front passenger floor well not sure about the 95's though.

As for running rca to the rear, stop being lazy and take the rear seats out and i'm sure you will find a unrestricted path.

Normally Buicks have a usable groumet in the front passenger floor well not sure about the 95's though.
As for running rca to the rear, stop being lazy and take the rear seats out and i'm sure you will find a unrestricted path.
Yeah.... Ripped the back seat out and BLAMO lol. Had to run the power wire in the the side panel then through the door into the kick.. Rain scares me...

I did my Park Ave power from underneath. Couldn't find a hole in the firewall (prolly could have if I had a lift). I used flexible conduit over the wire and came up through a hole in the floor under the rear seat. RCA cable fit under the carpet.

Yeah.... Ripped the back seat out and BLAMO lol. Had to run the power wire in the the side panel then through the door into the kick.. Rain scares me...
Hmmm. I would have ran the RCAs through the car and the power wire underneath. IMO running it underneath is so much easier, you may have to pay a little extra to get plastic conduit, but it makes for a cleaner install. Plus I love when I take my cars to the shop to get repaired and they see 4 to 8 runs of wire underneath...They just scratch there heads. LOL

Or you could take your drill to the firewall and make a hole //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.