Rear FIll and Highs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Matt
10+ year member

Just wondering what everyone feels as far as, what speaker/s can reproduce the best SQ from the highest 20K HZ down to the best mid-bass and rear fill either 6x9's or whatever you feel sounds best. Either a particular brand or even down to size. componant speakers with x-overs etc to. Thanx And these speakers will be powered off of an amp running RMS 75 watts @ 4 ohm. Any imput would be great.

hey dude, i like to keep my mids between the 5" to 6 1/2" range all the way around. For rear fill i usually just do co-ax's and then throw components up front. as far as brands

Focal

Infinity

Sound Stream

MMATS

MB Quart

Diamond

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.