Replace 3 12" ID12's with 1 12" ported ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mattmcss
10+ year member

Shake that laffy taffy
Twin Cities
Ended up selling my ID12's that i just put in a new box last night, they were sealed getting roughly 8-900 rms from my bx1205 which was overrated

no more overrated amps , i want a single 12" with roughly 4-600 rms in a ported box , i dont need it crazy loud i'm looking for a good 50/50 mix of SQL

Budget with amp + sub is roughly 400 bucks

I might get a 4 channel to run my front comps and than bridge it the other channels to run my sub, but than i'd be more on the 400 rms side

sub recs? box recs? amp recs ?

All that work & sold the ID's,I'm disappointed.How about the IDQ ported?
I had a chance to get what i paid for on the setup i couldnt pass up the deal, i'd like the IDQ's but they're a little spendy since i'd probably need a pair

i'll be down near waterloo october first , any chance you want to meet me somewhere in the middle and get me a deal on a pair of those amps ? PM me with that info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.