Requesting Help from the Anti scam Squad

brad148405
10+ year member

Well, here we go, yet another lame ass scam... Me and SPLBASS8002 came to a agreement of me purchasing a JL W7 from him, we both agreed using a wire transfer instead opf paypal... (my mistake) he said some guy scammed him on his paypal and he can no longer use, he seemed honest at first, after he reeived the money, he was supposed to ship out item same day of receiving transfer, he didnt, he said he could get around to do it that day, and would do it tomorrow. so, Im like, ok, no problem. day two rolls around, still didnt get to it, same excuse.... he said he had to work, still, i am understanding.... (as most would be) a week rolls by, I ask for a tracking number,(which I never got) he tells me I thought I gave it to you? I wroter him back saying no, I didnt get it, resend the email. Next day, he said he lost it... and he cant find the tracking number.... so Im like WTF..... somethign aint right here... I called him several times and his girlfriend picked up, I ask for him, she said hold on one sec, ask who I was told her, then they hung up on me several times. So now, Im mad as a mofo.... called his mom, his cell, his house phone, and his girlffriends work number... no response, he will only reply by email.... now, supposedly the pckage is lost, and he filed a claim with USPS, after giving mer a bogus claim number which I asked for... He said it will be twoo weeks for them to investigate, and another two weeks to get the check to him and he will supposedly get my money back. I even threatend legal action, and he offered to pay me money out of his paycheck, because supposedly he filed a claim and getting that money back. Here we are, month and a half later.... still nothing, he repsponds to emails, but wont pickup his phone.... Want my $300.00 back, or things will get f'd up, real quick. Assistance gentlemen? SPLBASS8002 SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please give out what information you already have for him, that'll help save a little time when DB looks at this lol.. he'll have more to go on.

appreciate all the help brothers... I really do appreciate it, This mofo gave me two different names and addresses to go off of, His name is Brandon Bowman, He lives in Illinois. I figure I would take this route first before going to the the extreme.... I want to make this thread a legend as well....

" yeah bro its 2173548025 all u gotta do is go to wallyworld and all u need is the name and my town is danville,il 61832that way i can have it out tomarrow"

"brandon bowman"

p.o box 647

oakwood,il 61858

"emily goodrich"

p.o box 647

oakwood,il 61858

#(217)3542734

Bro, I am sorry about what happened but you should have researched better. I say this because I almost fell for this same guy. He had a LNIB PSP for $100 shipped(Red Flag) and didn't accept my offer to go with partial payment or involving a trusted third party. He said no paypal too.

Did you see his for sale threads from last year? He promised "btrnboarder3241" that he'll meet to sell him something but never showed up and said he sold them locally. But when I ask him for refs, he gives me a fake username. I chatted with "btrnboarder3241" for 30 minutes about this guy and decided to stay away.

Please everyone research a bit better before dealing with anyone and if that person is very new go for partial payments(loosing half is better than losing all).

I hope you get your money back bro. Best of luck.

Bro, I am sorry about what happened but you should have researched better. I say this because I almost fell for this same guy. He had a LNIB PSP for $100 shipped(Red Flag) and didn't accept my offer to go with partial payment or involving a trusted third party. He said no paypal too. Did you see his for sale threads from last year? He promised "btrnboarder3241" that he'll meet to sell him something but never showed up and said he sold them locally. But when I ask him for refs, he gives me a fake username. I chatted with "btrnboarder3241" for 30 minutes about this guy and decided to stay away.

Please everyone research a bit better before dealing with anyone and if that person is very new go for partial payments(loosing half is better than losing all).

I hope you get your money back bro. Best of luck.
true paypal ***** btw they always protect the seller

sorry about what happened, this is brtnboarder3241 gf account and i am posting for him. he states that "if ngsm wasnt a stupid **** and banned me for no reason except "STFU" this could have been avoided because of certain things that happened prior to this" brtnboarder3241 could have told you this guy seemed odd. Make it short and sweet, he was supposed to sell brtnboarder3241(drew) 2 solo x 18's he was supposed to pick them up, days went by then weeks he kept making excuses not to sell to drew, said his gf had a baby. drew like fine, long story short 4 months later gets in contact and tells drew he sold them local. ill finish up on this when im done with school" sorry its complicated to understand

sorry about what happened, this is brtnboarder3241 gf account and i am posting for him. he states that "if ngsm wasnt a stupid **** and banned me for no reason except "STFU" this could have been avoided because of certain things that happened prior to this" brtnboarder3241 could have told you this guy seemed odd. Make it short and sweet, he was supposed to sell brtnboarder3241(drew) 2 solo x 18's he was supposed to pick them up, days went by then weeks he kept making excuses not to sell to drew, said his gf had a baby. drew like fine, long story short 4 months later gets in contact and tells drew he sold them local. ill finish up on this when im done with school" sorry its complicated to understand

Pics or ban.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.