Revisiting the X-8 : New Thread

so watts are these ? i was thinking about sa 8" v2 now your saying the x 8 will be better ? whats going to be the price for these pre order ? i might wait. thanks for any info

Boxes will be similar to the SA-8 v.2 , yes.

We are currently tooling the surround for these and having prototype motor made to test the final product... perhaps within 30 days or so for a final sample.

Boxes will be similar to the SA-8 v.2 , yes.
We are currently tooling the surround for these and having prototype motor made to test the final product... perhaps within 30 days or so for a final sample.
So what's the word on these? They look sick. Prices? When will they be out?

The surround tooling just finished a few days ago; so I am waiting on a full cone body with surround, additional spiders, and the production motor to test a final unit. Once I do that and verify it's all good I will introduce the pricing.

So what is the difference between the x-8 and the sa-8 v2? And what does that mean for the simple minded basshead like myself? Haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date