RF p3 12" band pass best?

Participant count
  • Participant list

youtubepro

So I'm soon going to be installing a 12 inch p3 RF sub. I understand that a good enclosure can make or break a sub's sound quality and that there isn't really a "best" enclosure rather than if you want SPL or bass range. I was able to get ahold of a Proband competition 12 inch bandpass for free. Is it good quality? And is the range reduction really that noticeable?

that is one of those flea market bandpass type boxes. You may get lucky and like the sound and it was free. At some point, I would reach out and have some design a box for you. You also didnt mention the rest of the system. Things like amps and power help everyone tell you where to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

you may like them facing forward rather than Rear faced. Its all about how you like and enjoy by your ear/listening not others. try Both...
Any direction you orient a sub can affect it's output, this true even more so in a car. Nevertheless it doesn't add an order and generally...
The Orion Concept 97.2 was the worlds first stand alone digital 30 band 2 channel equalizer. The Orion Concept 97.2 processes all the equalization...
You need to re-phrase the question. Are you trying to use active bi-amplification via outboard amplifiers or do you just want the recommended...
.Run HU at full pass, cross HP filter on the amp at 40-50Hz - or - Cross the HU at 40-50Hz and amp at full pass. I prefer to adjust prior to the amp

About this thread

youtubepro

youtubepro
Eire, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jroo