Rims Or Dvd

Geminidj2000
10+ year member

The Bad Luck Kid
Denver
Here is the deal I got a Letter from my dads old mutual group telling me that he had 2016 in the a i.r.a thogt that i had already got this money when i got my system but it was more lik 2800 so i cheched the send check option so if it goes thru im gonna have some scrill

2000 will get me spome nice non spining 20's or 18' but Im still running my stock cd player to my Amp. So when I drop my box (on the first) its prolly gonna be hella distorteed and the dvd player im lookin at have 4 volt pre outs... pluse im gonna need a new cd player anyway because my back speaker are starting to distort... but if i need to i have a sony cda-400 i can throw in.

I wanna get the dvd player but my friends say i should get the rims and if i get the dvd player which one is better the

' keenwood 911vd

or clarion 935vcd

They're 2 entirely different things and either way it's a hell of a lot of money, so spend it how you want to and don't let other people on a message board persuade you one way or the other.

That's what I would do anyhow

well u do have a choice. ur working on ur system now or ur either gonna pimp out ur ride.

rims //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif nice and sparkly

Depends on if u think that ur car would look good with some fatty dubs on it. maybe theyd look outa place? Its all ur opinion, in my opinion i would get the Audio ****. Later!

Why dont you buy a non-dvd head unit and get some rims as well. youll have to sacrafice both sides, but youll still be able to get both. for 2800 i can get some phat ass rims and a badass head unit.

hey i dont know if im on time with this, sorry if im not. OK well you have a regular source of income hopefully, take the $$$ you get, hopefully you have a savings account, if not, open one (try to find a free one w/ good intrest rates) and every time you get a paycheck throw it in there minus what you absolutley need, and just like $100 spending cash or whatever u need, then in about 3 months (i know its a long wait) you can get some sweet spinning or non spinning chromes, (spinners on superbuytires.com i saw for about $950 a peice) and then you can get your dvd player too, or just get the dvd player you want now, and throw ur leftover $$$ in the bank, let it grow and then get some rims.

Superbuytires *****. 20's and above if you get rims. I dont think I saw what kind of car you have?
show me a site with a bigger and better selection....

there is none....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

show me a site with a bigger and better selection....

there is none....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Ture but if you want to pay 3000 for some 20's go ahead. My friend just got 24's down here at the wheel shop for 4200. Lowrider mag is where you need to look.

My personal opinion is to go with the DVD Player. It would appeal to the ladies more, they will get their panties wet over a sweet fuking TV in your car. A lot of girls arn't use to that shiit yet. Rims are nice, but you have to have something inside your ride to go along with them! IT is your decision, but i would get the tv/dvd player and save the left over $$ until you have enough to get rims. Peace ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.