S2w8

CADENCE SOUND
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
384012_279999745369036_195254283843583_731950_1526370680_n.jpg

Info and Specs Coming soon!

Id like to put that TnTSounds to shame with his baseless claims.
Some people are just never happy and try to take down others because of what ever motive they have at that time. In other words no matter what anyone says, does, or proves TnT will continue to be as he is.

***** too because that is the name of my friends shop in Victoria Texas and I hate to see that name be used in such a horrible way.

Id like to put that TnTSounds to shame with his baseless claims.

Blah blah is all I hear. Either way I will still be buying some of these and testing, so no bother trying to disprove me with innacurate equipment. I have never seen any viable info come from you in the years I have been on here nor any build worth while for a vendor to care for. Mind you all my info was based off a member who has far more years into this hobby than me. He refused to post because it is typical of this forum to bash right away where I was not bashing in the first place. He even tried getting some info from them on the older revision as well and got shot down. A past owner of a company told me this, ("ask yourself this, if a product was so well innovated and had performance enhancing upgrades. Why make another run from a different buildhouse completely revised to simulate revisions of better performance? Everyone is in it for profit and if no profit is to be had they try something different, every car audio company in this entire world does this.") Mike of SoundSplinter

With all that behind, its nice to see how immature people are. I settled my differences a while ago and even got through to their buildhouse LMFAO. Needless to say I am still wanting to know more about these. I plan to purchase a few to play with and either keep or re-sell. I know about 4 others who will be buying in bulk as well.

not dragging it by all means dude... we are all adults here I would hope you are too.. I am interested and want to know more about these. Who cares if I do my own testing, 9 times out of 10 I only publish specs of subs that pulled great TSP's anyway. So no worries, lets move on, start over. I am wanting to spend money with your company are you willing to sell? I know you guys have them already, lets get some pre-order stuff going exculsive for forum members. Its good for this community to get the word out and hype things a little. People here love great deals.

I also ask that I not be ignored on Facebook. Seems on Facebook you try to avoid me like I'm some kind of bully.. Gotta keep things like this updated and all I'm trying to do is help. People want to know when stuff will be able to purchase and if there will be intro deals. Jacob from Sundown does this form of marketing rigorously and it works great.

not dragging it by all means dude... we are all adults here I would hope you are too.. I am interested and want to know more about these. Who cares if I do my own testing, 9 times out of 10 I only publish specs of subs that pulled great TSP's anyway. So no worries, lets move on, start over. I am wanting to spend money with your company are you willing to sell? I know you guys have them already, lets get some pre-order stuff going exculsive for forum members. Its good for this community to get the word out and hype things a little. People here love great deals.
I also ask that I not be ignored on Facebook. Seems on Facebook you try to avoid me like I'm some kind of bully.. Gotta keep things like this updated and all I'm trying to do is help. People want to know when stuff will be able to purchase and if there will be intro deals. Jacob from Sundown does this form of marketing rigorously and it works great.
Helpful? lol. That was funny.

No need for your "help" or any type of marketing assistance.

You have done enough.

We will update on special forum pricing soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date