Samsung Chromebook

Participant count
  • Participant list

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: 2 bnib Samsung Exynos 2GB Memory 16GB 11.6" Chromebook Google Chrome OS XE303C12-A01US

Selling these for a buddy of mine that will not be using them since I had luck with the one I had for sale a few months ago. He is open to trades, so please offer up what you have and I'll let him know. As of right now he doesn't have a list of things needed so please either offer here or in PM

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand new in the box. One opened just for the picture but just the box has been opened. The other is still sealed.

Price: $200 each obo open to trades also

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I'll do free shipping depending on the deal we've made

Samsung Exynos 1.70GHz

• 2GB Memory 16GB SSD

• Integrated Graphics

• 1366 x 768

• Google Chrome OS

1 x USB 3.0

1 x USB 2.0

1 x HDMI

SAMSUNG XE303C12-A01US 11.6" 2GB Memory Chromebook Wi-Fi (Silver) - Newegg.com

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Bump! There is one potential trade in the works but please feel free to still make an offer on one or both of these! I might work something out with him so I buy them from him and get the trade that is offered up, so please keep the offers coming most car audio gear will be considered (because I love to hoard gear) but neither of us are in need of a HU unless it's a nice one that either one of us can turn around a sell/trade quickly!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Booming
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views