Sanyo PLV 60 (K) 720p native HD projector cheap!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Will throw in newer condition XBOX 360 with Halo Reach, 1 controller, WIRELESS N Adapter, hdmi, and power cables for $425 shipped and insured!!

Pics w/name will be posted of course as well as emailing videos and extra pictures to anyone that is a serious buyer.

XMAS Pachage DEAL of a lifetime!!

jdubbau.gross@gmail.com is my paypal and email as this is priced to sell ASAP

$425 OBO

Ok stuff has got to go so how about...

$220 for the Sanyo PLV-60k HD 720p projector that is 100% fully functional but will need a new bulb here soon. Works fine now thought

Xbox system with Wireless and Halo reach package deal of only $400

jdubbau.gross@gmail.com is my paypal and email

Last edited by a moderator:
pm me about not only the projector but possibly the xbox package too... my wife heard me talking about this and we are buying a house with a very large wall in our master suite (three rooms + master bath + sliding door onto deck + hot tub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif ) and the projector is something she is serial about getting...

trades??? probly not... FML. i want this. Would have taken it couple days ago but i just had to blow some of my money..!!!!

trades??? probly not... FML. i want this. Would have taken it couple days ago but i just had to blow some of my money..!!!!
Indeed the cash but may be interested in a cd player or a good 4 channel amp.

I just put a couple of pictures up under be my image is under my profile page. it shows the date as today with the x box halo and everything included with xbox package besides the projector that I already had a time and date stamp for. Photobucket would not let me log in as I will try later today to post it to the thread

This is a crazy deal for alllll

The first to play is the first to play so offer up or send payment to.

Jdubbau.gross@gmail.com

Xbox 360 pic as I added for package deal.

IMG_20110105_090521.jpg

100% working

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed the cash but may be interested in a cd player or a good 4 channel amp.

Soundstream tarantula trx 4.640? Does 100x4 @ 4ohms.110 @2. Plus need any comp sets? Knu wiring?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jdubbau

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jdubbau
evansville In
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies