Satellite Radio

I've always like sirius. Got it in the truck, in the car, in the gf's car, and both roommates cars!! Depending on what H/U you have, you might be able to get a direct connect. The plug any play units can also work with some units as well.

The merger just got approved, but the companie(s) have no plans to offer all stations on both services for the next 8-10 years, as the two services have very different implementations. At least that's what I last read.

I bought sirius to put on my kenwood, but after hearing the obnoxiously noticable compression artifcats when listening in my buddys mustang, I don't know that I can bring myself to sign up....

sirius ftw win and if u have an aftermarket headunit why not just get the tuner box that allows you to control sirius with the headunit

The merger just got approved, but the companie(s) have no plans to offer all stations on both services for the next 8-10 years, as the two services have very different implementations. At least that's what I last read.
I bought sirius to put on my kenwood, but after hearing the obnoxiously noticable compression artifcats when listening in my buddys mustang, I don't know that I can bring myself to sign up....

It's not about SQ, its about the content and variety. If you want SQ, buy the CD's!!!

i listened to sirius from 00 to 06 i miss my amanda diva.... sirius has like one more rap/r&b channel over xm... since 07 till now i have been listining to XM.... the only reson i want sirius back is for howerd stern and bubba the love spounge...

but yea i like 66 raw.. so far..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BuckyBoy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
BuckyBoy
Northeast GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date