Scammer: Kmanian

The most mature person on this entire thread is the one who is actually involved. The OP
I feel like what I posted made perfect sense!?!? I've been inis situation like this, well, not to this extreme... I went on vacation for two weeks then didn't get back online for probably 3-4 days after that. I owed a guy $45, I apologized and sent him $100. All was good, that was the end of it, he didn't mind the wait for an extra $55 on a $500 deal.

Yes I want an amp that cost around $1000 dollars, so I said I have the money. I also have the money to pay the OP, I admitted it was completely my fault. I even gave a little insight as to why I have forgotten. The OP has been very gracious, honorable and I hold absolutely no animosity towards him, in fact quite th opposite. My issue is with the hate spewing out of all the 3rd party people like yourself. But it is the internet so people get braver and bolder and uglier than they would be in person. So be it. Regards Kent
I'm the same on here as I am in person. I dislike it when people go against their word is all. When there is payment confirmation you'll gain back some respect. The fact that it took this long is always going to look bad.

Fatboy, I have nothing to prove or hide. You can respect or not honestly it makes very little difference to me in the run of life. My transgression was against Slam, if you feel the need to actively dislike me because of that, the onus is on you. As I said before, I admit my mistakes and make them right. Simple.

He fucked up, has a good reason, admitted his wrong doing and sent the guy double what he owed him. I'd say all's well that ends well. As long as the person on the other end is satisfied.

I gave this guy my left nut for some UL12s back in the day and he didnt scam me..
Im glad all worked out....
Holy crap some old schoolers rolled out. how the hell are you guys? rc10 these new guys want to cook your *** regardless of your willingness to tell the truth, admit guilt and make it right. I guess it is just the difference between being our of diapers and still having someone wipe your butt

Holy crap some old schoolers rolled out. how the hell are you guys? rc10 these new guys want to cook your *** regardless of your willingness to tell the truth, admit guilt and make it right. I guess it is just the difference between being our of diapers and still having someone wipe your butt
I knew there wasnt any way that you were a scammer and something must of been crossed up...

Yea, I was the screw up. but what these guys don't get is the history of what we all did and the money that flew around pre 08 simply wont allow us to be a scammer. and beyond that we certainly wouldn't scam for 50 bucks. OP was cool and all is well. good to hear you guys are still around

Yea, I was the screw up. but what these guys don't get is the history of what we all did and the money that flew around pre 08 simply wont allow us to be a scammer. and beyond that we certainly wouldn't scam for 50 bucks. OP was cool and all is well. good to hear you guys are still around
I was wondering if you were still around myself....I just got back on here a couple of weeks ago...I use to pop in and out ever so often...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slam

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
slam
fort worth, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies