Semi Trailer build 3 warhorses 36 L7's

What part of this is impressive? The fact that you used over-rated subs and completely basic fabrication skills?

Oh, because you have more money to spend on this hobby, we should all bow down?

This is a fail in my book. You could've gotten much more impressive results with better drivers.

i agree im sure if it was full of Re or FI subs, and sundown amps with forum wiring they would be all over it , lmao
I agree with this. However, L7's are pretty over-rated. And if you can't admit that then I'm not sure we should hold your opinion for any sort of worth.

If it was a huge wall of 4hp motors... my jaw would drop. But the L7's don't really have that much power vs. some of the other "underground" drivers.

i cant knock on l7s at all just the basic fab design,

l7s have won contless championships and i have helped build a trio of l7 15's that did a 159.

What part of this is impressive? The fact that you used over-rated subs and completely basic fabrication skills?Oh, because you have more money to spend on this hobby, we should all bow down?

This is a fail in my book. You could've gotten much more impressive results with better drivers.
It's called a sponsorship.

Your " could've gotten much more impressive results with better drivers" statement can be said for basically every install ever done, rendering that statement nonsensical.

This build is a great move on Kickers part.

It's called a sponsorship.
Your " could've gotten much more impressive results with better drivers" statement can be said for basically every install ever done, rendering that statement nonsensical.

This build is a great move on Kickers part.
Yes it is, but they need to not make their cones look so tacky. CVRs and comps and L5s and L7s and Solo Xs cones all look tacky. I hate them.

its got a wow factor to it but yes i agree its lacking creativity...
Most of the installs on here are nothing more than a box with two subs, maybe some custom door pods, and tweets in the pillars. This is a more creative build than most of the builds on here. I haven't seen a build in a semi trailer, and I have for sure not seen more than thirty subs in one build. It's quite impressive.

it just seems like a lack of planning honestly.

Oh we'll just get as many drivers as we can and fill a wall with them.

theres so much room available, tapped horn, bandpass designs, anything to go beyond a sealed box to make it actually seem like there was some effort put into putting the thing together.

and 171? wheres the meter placed? AC 180 or 190? Put it on the TL and then maybe the scores can be comparable, otherwise I'd say that's a lie.

it just seems like a lack of planning honestly.
Oh we'll just get as many drivers as we can and fill a wall with them.

theres so much room available, tapped horn, bandpass designs, anything to go beyond a sealed box to make it actually seem like there was some effort put into putting the thing together.

and 171? wheres the meter placed? AC 180 or 190? Put it on the TL and then maybe the scores can be comparable, otherwise I'd say that's a lie.

Yes, meter it on the TL.

If you are ballin' as big as it looks, $750 for a TL would just be another drop in the bucket for you.

Meter it, video it, post it.

I think alot of people are missing the fact that this is more or a wow factor demo kind of thing, than something made to put up huge numbers. This would appeal to the average person who likes kicker so for what it is I think they did well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.