Sentra stereo swap

You want to replace it with that? No you dont, not really. Get a good head unit.

Remember, Xplod stands for "*****" the head units are decent at best, and you can get better. Other than that, just get the kit to install it with and your set.

sony hu's arent that bad my buddy has a couple and i actually like them better than my pioneer or alpine go with what you want dude its your car you have to drive it not us

Good point, but still. Pioneer head units look so bland to me. That particular head unit he chose is very good for anything xplod, but still short of a lot of other companies. I just dont want any dissapointed people coming here asking questions why their head unit isnt good or whatever

There's two brands of mounting kits. The Scosche linked above and a Metra kit. I believe I have the Metra Kit in my '00 SE. The Crutchfield link to the wiring harness adapter is exactly what you want. It will make installation much easier and reversable.

You can check out the Audio Forums at www.b15sentra.net for specific details about the system in your SE and dash disassembly instructions. They'll probably direct you to something else than a Sony headunit, too.

i have a sentra //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

987834394_l.jpg

1459979403_l.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.