Northwest Region sept 7, Morrison co. bandamere speedway. lets make it big!!!

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
every one of us need to show up for this event, well that are able. Every demo vehicle should be there and sereious competitiors. this event is hosted for the Highschool drags, and there use to be a ton of Stereo Competitors that showed up and vendors. So Hopefully all you guys that spend months and $$$ on your stereos show up. think of the kids, THE KIDS.....dont be weak, show up and see if you can beat the local competition. which i doubt, but i would like to see...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif the drag racing is for high school students onlyl. but the stereo event is for serious competitors. so bring it

every one of us need to show up for this event, well that are able. Every demo vehicle should be there and sereious competitiors. this event is hosted for the Highschool drags, and there use to be a ton of Stereo Competitors that showed up and vendors. So Hopefully all you guys that spend months and $$$ on your stereos show up. think of the kids, THE KIDS.....dont be weak, show up and see if you can beat the local competition. which i doubt, but i would like to see...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I could definately make it in time for that show. Just gotta figure out if I want to go with 20,000watts or 14,000;)

i think its a HS event only (at least the drag racing part is). i think hes looking for people to come demo to show kids whats up and gain some interest into this hobby. i remember back in 2000 i entered it. lol

the Drag racing aspect is for the highschool kids, but the stereo Comp will be for anyone who shows up with a system that wants to compete. it was originally supposed to be a stereo tune up show. but im advertising it to make it a show. and yes its important to get the kids involved. and the only way to do that is show them whats up... just like the top fuelers....

If its a show ill show up. building a new setup would like to see what it can do.

Maybe ill get a fake ID that says im 17 so I can race my bug...

Benny

Sorry, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif can't make it to this show either. No amps till October //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Unless james wants to loan me some Sundowns to get by.

i hope everyone shows up for this. the summer jamm stereo comp that car toys did was off the hook. we need to have a show like that everytime. but especially this time. this way we can warp the young kids minds and get them hoooked on 18s instead of crack

I may come in, just got all the window bracing welded and finished. And all these kids are wanting fast cars at bandemere, and wouldn't want something so heavy in their car. But im sure we can bring on some curiosity.

i hope everyone shows up for this. the summer jamm stereo comp that car toys did was off the hook. we need to have a show like that everytime. but especially this time. this way we can warp the young kids minds and get them hoooked on 18s instead of crack
that would be nice the radio station helps alot for bringing new people out also it being free helps lol. have they figured classes out for this event yet i know some people have been getting discouraged at some shows cause same people keep placing 1-3. we need another sactioned event.

that would be nice the radio station helps alot for bringing new people out also it being free helps lol. have they figured classes out for this event yet i know some people have been getting discouraged at some shows cause same people keep placing 1-3. we need another sactioned event.
lol how funny hs drags i remember going back in 2000 coming out of jeffs garage at 6 am and you pulling up out side haha phuc we are old

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date