Setting up a full system. Need help though.

AE92Rolla

Im currently running a Clarion DVD player for the head unit and ive got Kenwood 6x9's in the parcel tray. Im also getting rid of my 12" sub.

What im looking at putting in is

4 12" subs (same brand) 2 on each side of the boot.

1 15" Sub in the middle of the boot.

4 6X9's in the boot (same brand)

as well as keeping my original 6x9s in the parcel tray.

I also found super slim amp/subs for trucks, and am thinking of putting 2 in the front under the seats.

I figure i can have a couple of amps, 2 Amps running 4 12" subs, 1 amp running the 15" and 1 amp running the 4 6x9's with the original pair running of the head unit amp. Is this practical or is their a better way of doing this.

Most of you out their would probably think this is an overkill but im a sound junkie hahaha

Obviously im getting a new alternator but was thinking about a second battery? any ideas

Oh and by the way ive got a 91' AE92 corolla hatchback

im going with kenwood for the 6x9's just because i trust the brand, and the mixing sub sizes are because i want a big 15" in the ack, but not prepared to put 5 in the back

surely if their run of diferent amps it should be fine?

It is best to use same brand/model/size subs and face them in the same direction, or else you are asking for cancellation (aka wasting money) to put it into easy terms for a beginner.

Im not much of a beginner, but i now realise that you cant have different sub sizes because of the frequency differences running from the head unit. Im now going to go with 5 12" subs in the boot with 4 6x9's and keep the 2 6x9's in the parcel tray.

With 2 subs on the left having thier own amp 2 subs on right with

their own amp, the sub in the middle on a mono block and the 4 6x9's on an amp

and the 2 6x9's running of the amp in the head unit, does this sound plausible though?

why 5 12's???? why so many 6x9s and not components in the front? and why kenwood of all brands? i understand you trust the "brand" but there is so much better mainstream lines that are better. i will agree keep reading and you will see all the answer. plus you dont have room for 5 12's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.