10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

1. Product:

Above

2. Specs:

SHOK CCA big 3 kit

3. Description/Condition:

Just put it together and guy didn't follow through with build. So for sale. Comes with screws and washers, 3 runs and all ends are terminated as well as heat shrank

4. Price: :

$45 shipped

5. Pictures:

imagejpg31.jpg

imagejpg32.jpg

imagejpg33.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br

I've never understood how there is a "pre-fab" Big3 kit. Every vehicle is different, obviously.

My Pathfinder took 1 run about 4ft long and another one that was about ft long.

I don't get how people sale these, or, who the hell buys them...

Go buy some **** wire and get to work. Make all your connections the correct and shortest length possible and call it a day.

Good grief.

I've never understood how there is a "pre-fab" Big3 kit. Every vehicle is different, obviously.

Go buy some **** wire and get to work. Make all your connections the correct and shortest length possible and call it a day.

Good grief.

Not all people know how to solder, use heat shrink, crimp 1/0 lugs, Ect. I do it myself but not everyone does. Oh and btw GTFO OF MY FOR SALE THREAD TROLL!

Good grief.
Eat a big sack of baby D**ks troll *****.

I want everything you've put up today lol... But sadly I'm poor rite now but glws good looking equipment

Eat a big sack of baby D**ks troll *****. I want everything you've put up today lol... But sadly I'm poor rite now but glws good looking equipment

Thanks man appreciate it. I have more stuff I just won't sell lol

Didn't mean to derail your thread man.

People can get better for there money...

I could se big3 kits all day long for next to nothing, however they would be completely impractical for multiple applications.

But, I'm a troll that knows nothing about car audio so please disregard above message.

Glws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...