Skip01 in.......the daily drive to work *VID* 4 10Rs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Skip01
5,000+ posts

Diggy
Marrero,LA
I got bored so i just filmed random songs i was listening too .....pretty boring vid, but i made it playing a bunchh of stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Click HQ for best shot

You know its funny, I saw that vid on youtube, but didnt know you had made a thread about it. Is their anything you cant put in that truck and knock out a 150? lol

Sounds good though...

is that the clamp from harbor freight. i got one from there, but havnt used it yet
Sears //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Prolly same one...craftsman

You know its funny, I saw that vid on youtube, but didnt know you had made a thread about it. Is their anything you cant put in that truck and knock out a 150? lol
Sounds good though...
I wanna do the box over...i know its got a few more tenths in it:D

But itll have to last for a bit...the Civic is takin up all my money at the momeny:crap:

Funniest thing about the vid, is that sounds like a average mix for me when I drive, I usually alternate between old school R&B, Rock, and Rap depending on my mood and how far im going.

And I hear you about the Civic, im pretty sure thats going to be nice when its done.

Funniest thing about the vid, is that sounds like a average mix for me when I drive, I usually alternate between old school R&B, Rock, and Rap depending on my mood and how far im going.
And I hear you about the Civic, im pretty sure thats going to be nice when its done.
Yeh...i pretty much listen to anything but heavy rock and country

Its weird, cuz im soooo much more excited about the Civic project than anything i ever put in this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.