So-Cal Trade Thread

Maybe. Sony 7.1 new?
I also have a dell inspiron 15r SE 7520 I think it's having mb issues cause it randomly crashes but it works I use it for movies. Itvhas a 3rd gen Core I7 processor 120gb HDD (100GB I have dedicated to virtual machine running Windows 10) and a 33gb SSD with Ubuntu 15.1 on it. Battery still holds a great charge only has 4gb ram right now cause I lost 1 stick when diagnosing the issue I'm still looking for it its supposed to be 8gb

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Maybe. Sony 7.1 new?
I also have a dell inspiron 15r SE 7520 I think it's having mb issues cause it randomly crashes but it works I use it for movies. Itvhas a 3rd gen Core I7 processor 120gb HDD (100GB I have dedicated to virtual machine running Windows 10) and a 33gb SSD with Ubuntu 15.1 on it. Battery still holds a great charge only has 4gb ram right now cause I lost 1 stick when diagnosing the issue I'm still looking for it its supposed to be 8gb
Laptop beeps 4 times when it crashes which means its a memory (ram) issue

JUST A LOOKOUT Alert.

One of my buddy's on facebook got his whole system(subs, crescendo amp, wire) stolen by a guy name Jose Barragan. This guy tricks you into going to little bass meets he hosts and follows you home, cases your house and jacks your sh*t. Dont ever deal with him or meet him. Fker was bragging about his good gear and how i should come to the event and get some demos after i put my level 5s up for sale. Some of it was my buddy's stuff.

JUST A LOOKOUT Alert.
One of my buddy's on facebook got his whole system(subs, crescendo amp, wire) stolen by a guy name Jose Barragan. This guy tricks you into going to little bass meets he hosts and follows you home, cases your house and jacks your sh*t. Dont ever deal with him or meet him. Fker was bragging about his good gear and how i should come to the event and get some demos after i put my level 5s up for sale. Some of it was my buddy's stuff.
WTF??? Thanks for the heads up. What does he drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up for sale are cdt hd61a components, pss 6im mids and ill throw in an extra set of cdt tweeters for free---$235 shipped.

Also have an epicenter epic160 in dash and a clarion eq for sale

20150927_195644_zps7qhqzx1p.jpg
[/url]
For pick up only in bakersfield. This is a bada$$ 10 inch hybrid beast. DUAL 2 OHM. 1,500 rms in about 1 cu ft and youll be in business. Built by evan aka 72impala. IA LETHAL INJECTION MOTOR new basket and softies. Tall as coil. Very stiff only powered for testing. $220 picked up
Still fo sale. $200 shipped $170 picked up

HDS215 in custom box tuned to 35hz for trade for good 10" in a t-line or set of 10's in custom ported box located in Bakersfield post pics after work

In other news, DC level 5 m1 up for sale Pic is next to an HDC3 for comparison.
Image fixed. Sub has a direct lead on one negative terminal because that one negative push terminal does not work, i got it from the original owner like that. Use the direct lead and you are fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF??? Thanks for the heads up. What does he drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tahoe. Dude has one arm so he has his goons do the dirty work. That way his hands.......errr, hand is clean. Dirtbag.

Tahoe. Dude has one arm so he has his goons do the dirty work. That way his hands.......errr, hand is clean. Dirtbag.
**** who would have thought a one handed bandit. When you get a chance text me back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...