So confused... Ideas are needed.

Heres one idea, they are suppose to be great sounding, and PPI has some of the old A/D/S engineers working for them.

140.jpg

PPI Precision Power Class PC2.65C 6 1/2" Component Set

US $299.95

PPI Precision Power Class PC2.65C 6 1/2" Component Set | eBay

PPI, Boston, jbl, Polk, are a few to name for great sound quality espcially Polk Audio. But there is a lot of components out there that will cost less and sound good enough to not know if it were cheap brands or not. Planet audio is a good sounding source aswell. Only you can decide of what is great, try something different and you may be suprized.

Russ

I love my rockford fosgate components. Think I paid a little on 200 on them about a year ago and I couldn't ask for better. Though, I haven't heard many other comp sets...

RE XXX comps... im sure u can find some on ebay or other forums.
Yea, I deff want some, but the set on ebay sold real fast. Ill keep looking. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Heres one idea, they are suppose to be great sounding, and PPI has some of the old A/D/S engineers working for them.

140.jpg

PPI Precision Power Class PC2.65C 6 1/2" Component Set

US $299.95

PPI Precision Power Class PC2.65C 6 1/2" Component Set | eBay
Thanks, these look quite promising, may give them a whirl. Lol.

I could sell you my mpyre mids and crossovers you'd just need to find a decent tweeter to pair with them
Thats crazy, you posted this right b4 I messaged back. You really trying to let them go, huh? Lol. How much for the set and crossovers?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.