Some forum issues...

Participant count
  • Participant list

sickskillz14
10+ year member

k20z3
a
Recently I have noticed that there are some troubles come up for me on the site. When I try to look at my username to find the posts i've made and to find the topics i've made, it doesn't show them all.

For example, I have 2 topics that I started here awhile ago, then I've created one recently in the headunits section asking for some opinions, which does show up in the forums and I have a few replies in it, but when checking my username to get to the thread to see if anybody else posted in it, it does not show up at all... Here's a link to the thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/head-units/463242-market-dvd-hu-opinions.html

This is probably due to all the recent updates with the forum and etc, but just checking if it's my specific account or the glitches still in the forum, since I see other accounts that are working.

Also just recently made a new thread in the subwoofer forum, but that was pending approval from moderators from what it said, but I have yet to see it on the forum and it also doesn't show up under threads made or in the posts i've made. But thats probably just because no one likes me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

lol i expected troll bashing in this thread but **** that was quick
rotfl.gif

Thanks though. Shame to see all the bugs on this site now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.