Something Comparbale to Kicker L7's

Darren5531
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Iowa
Ive been trying to find a good deal on 1 or 2 12's or 15's kicker L7's and I haven't been able to find anything. I have close to $300 for a sub will push 1000+ rms on it could probaby do more depending if I can find a good amp for cheap or not. I listened to some 12's and they sounded really nice and pretty loud. Mostly looking for something just loud SPL wise. SQ isn't the biggest thing in the world as long as its decent which im sure it will be for the price of the sub. I would build either a ported or sealed box depending on the sub but probably ported cuase I want LOUD lol.

Any suggestions? SI BM, FI Q, and an older mag are the ones that pop into my head right now. all advice will be of great help.

THANKS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.