Songs 30hz and under

Bass I love you is my go to for low

Or woofer cooker iirc by dr. Crankenstien

Just about anything on cadence bass test cd (really shows what your woofers can and can't do)

He might be alright with what he has and the tuning is already 28Hz. That's lower than most people's tuning...even mine.
Btw OP...you want ultra low end subs, get yourself some Sundown Audio X series. They're made to play really low notes, better than most competition subs.
yea he may be fine but remember my 2 sa-12's in 4cuft tuned to 28hz would only play down to 26hz with any kind of authority anything lower and no output only movement although it may wind up working out for him also there is just way to many factors to account for

DJ Droppin .... He is one of the Bass Mekanik artists, look him up on youtube, buy his stuff on Amazon,I tunes, ect ....Just be sure your system can handle it ....

Support the artists that support our hobby/sport !!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.