SOLD Sonic FX 12

dacheatham
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Bought this from chaunb3400 a couple of weeks ago. This is a wicked sub. I have had it on a ZX1500.1 in 2.5 @ 38hz and it is very impressive. Only reason I am considering selling is to get a dual 2 so I will have more options on amps. Kinda want to give some sundowns a try.

Looking for $150 shipped. Might also consider a trade for a nice D2 12....RE SX, SI, FI, you know the drill.

IMG00010.jpg

that goes for anyone...looking for an xbox 360, some ps3 games and such, a nice in car navi unit, nikon d40 stuff, a nice 4 or 5 channel amp, or 2 channel for components and 1/2 channel for small sub...or some $$$$..I just do not need this sitting in my garage!

we offer famous and top quality brand name bag which is made from original edition. With every correct detail and material. The main products is GUCCI, MARC JACOBS, MULBERRY, CHLOE, FENDI, LV, HERMES, BALENCIAGA. The products also come with the corresponding attachments,original receipts and shopping bags.Besides,wealso supply jeans, clothes...such asSeven,True&Religion,Rock&Republic,Citizen,Levis,D&G,EVISU,Lacoste shirt,Bape hoody,Abecrombie&Fintch and etc...if you need more info about us,pls contact us:

msn:hot-nike@hotmail.com

back to 1st page...

someone has to want this sub(and have the $ or a trade)...it comapred very favorably to my AQ HD, maybe not quite as loud, but very close, and blew it away on the bottom end.

all i know is i had it running on a kicker 1500.1 @ 1 ohm whatever power that does and it took it well. Flexed my roof and made it somewhat uncomfortable. I took it to my loca shot, who only knows jl, memphis and pioneer and it blew their mind

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.