sound processer options to use with tablet

Participant count
  • Participant list

z0n3d0u7
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm wanting to do away with my double din (app radio2, that has been a headache everytime I update my phone, or upgrade), a d go with a sound processor such as the audison bit ten d, or something like it to control my system. I want good eq customization for my hertz hi energys, and an ax in / blue tooth to run a tablet / phone in my truck, plus a volume knob, and that's about it. What options do I have outside of the audison? Anything cheaper / just as good?

Btw, ig ore the sig I now need to update it. New setup is a single cab s10 that's getting a 4th order blow threw with 2 nsv3 15s (have them), 2 ddm4s (have one), hertz hi energy 6.5cs, and a sundown 50.4 bridged

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.