soundstream xxx6500 blown

I might pick one up depending on the damage and how they were smoked. I've been wanting to try my hand at repairing something bigger than what I've been working on so far.

well they were my buddies and he owed me $1000 so he gave me these amps.He thought one of them worked but we tested it and it ended up not working.But i was thinking about using parts from one to fix the other 3..I just dont know anyone in the area that works on big amps and they are heavy so i dont want to pay shipping both ways to get them fixed..

Im gonna take them to a shop around me tomorrow to see what they can do with them...But ill let everyone know tomorrow.But im gonna have to say $275 shipped each because i paid $250 each and im gonna lose on shipping because its gonna be alot more than $25

here is a guy that i'm going to start using to repair all my old-school amps. it's a really good deal, and the pics of his work look top-knotch. reading through his whole thread, he seems to have proven his worth repeatedly. i bet you could re-coupe the costs of repairing them with the sale of one repaired amp, maybe a little more.....

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/485421-fixing-broken-car-amps.html

ive seen him but the only problem is shipping 4 of these amps up there isnt going to be cheap,but im taking them to a good shop that i totally forgot about until a member reminded me of them...ill see what they say and go from there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.