SPG555 VC2 wanting to buy two 2 ohm voice coils for spg-555 subs

a1mcalister1

Senior VIP Member
CC CO.
I'm wanting to buy two BA SPG555 VC2, I need the Boston Acoustic Replacement 2 ohms Voice Coils and I can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone have one or two that I can buy or trade something for? Any help would be appreciated...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I started this post here hoping some bass-head would have them laying around and would like some cash in exchange for them. I've seen the 4 ohm roc from nBoston at $40. I wonder if any sub builders could replace the 4 ohm coil with one with a lower impedance...

Hello! Could someone please PM A1mcalister1 and ask him to shoot me a email at vitveet@hotmail.com

My PM box is full at the moment. That's the fastest way to contact me.....or hit me on CACO forums, same user name! Thanks and sorry about the full inbox!!

V.

Hello! Could someone please PM A1mcalister1 and ask him to shoot me a email at vitveet@hotmail.comMy PM box is full at the moment. That's the fastest way to contact me.....or hit me on CACO forums, same user name! Thanks and sorry about the full inbox!!

V.
Ha, I didn't realize this was you... I'm waiting on that special delivery!!!! Lol

Hello! Could someone please PM A1mcalister1 and ask him to shoot me a email at vitveet@hotmail.comMy PM box is full at the moment. That's the fastest way to contact me.....or hit me on CACO forums, same user name! Thanks and sorry about the full inbox!!

V.
Ha, I didn't realize this was you... I'm waiting on that special delivery!!!! Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

a1mcalister1

Senior VIP Member
a1mcalister1
CC CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from