spools of 50 fott 1/0 ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

i have over 200 spools of 50 foot 1/0 wire, my buddy has sold them to me to make up for some of the money lost when his shop was flooded earlier this month THESE WERE NOT IN THE FLOOD THEY WERE IN A WAREHOUSE.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

perfect never been unraveled.

Price:

100 each plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26527865

View attachment 26527866

Since Ville Audio J's PM box is full ill just leave this here for him and everyone else to read:

So wire came today. I want to know why I have this receipt showing my total as 149.67 for 3 rolls when I paid you $335 for 3 rolls? And why its from uneeksupply on ebay for $49.89 a roll? This is also not OFC it is CCA just like it says in the link to ebay I found matching the exact wire you sold me for $100+Shipping. IMC AUDIO 1/0 Gauge 50' Ft Ground Wire Cable Red Power Car Audio Amp Awg | eBay

I am not happy and would like my money back because this is not what it was explained to be in your for sale thread. I will be leaving negative feedback and filing a paypal dispute if I do not get my full refund. To me it just looks like you just took my $335 and ordered this wire on ebay for 149.67 and just shipped it to my house.

Here is the picture of the receipt and wire.

10.jpg

wire2.jpg

wire.jpg

Got in contact with the seller. Sounds like a bad communication with him and his buddy. Trying to resolve this now. I will post up if this does get resolved to keep sellers reputation up.

WEBSITE OF SAID WIRE:
IMC AUDIO 1/0 Gauge 50' Ft Ground Wire Cable Red Power Car Audio Amp Awg | eBay

Buddy of mine purchased 3 rolls from this scammer. He payed 335 for 3 rolls of said "OFC 1/0" which is in fact CCA. He even had a receipt FROM THIS EBAY STORE in the box that was shipped to him. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Relax boss. The wrong thing got shipped by the guy I got these from. Ask the rest of the guys that bought wire. This isn't what was received. I think me and nick can handle this just fine. And for the record this thread was supposed to be closed anyway. So please sir....relax. my buddy fucked up so I'm sending him 500 dollars worth of weld wire. Scammers don't get fucked over they make out. I'm getting screwed on this deal. Do u think I'm dumb enough to leave info in a box of wire that shows that it is cheaper than he paid. I make 30 bucks off each spool of the real wire. By buddy just fucked this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...