spoonraker: great seller

Participant count
  • Participant list

JRock10
10+ year member

You might know me from OT
I bought some TVs from spoonraker. He was very patient while waiting for funds to clear paypal (echeck on a weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif ). Communitcation was great and he was very informative with all of my questions before the purchase. Even offered me his cell number for any other questions. I text him a couple of times with questions about shipping and he agreed to use FedEx Home Delivery (they deliver on saturday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ). My package will be here tomorrow! gotta love the 2 day ground shipping!

Anyways, I have nothing but a great review of spoonraker as of now. As soon as my stuff gets here, I'll be posting back with the condition of items.

Thanks for the feedback H&K!

And JRock sure got a nice bonus today, maybe he'll chime in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol, yeah I got the screens. great packing job! They were both in security protect, but I got that handled. His post said that one worked and one didn't (i bought a pair of Kenwood KVT-911DVDs). Well, come to find out they both work and load discs (the "problem" with one of them). The only downside is that one of the touchscreens doesn't work right. I may get it fixed. Either way, he gave me a hell of a deal on these units! Thanks again!

lol, yeah I got the screens. great packing job! They were both in security protect, but I got that handled. His post said that one worked and one didn't (i bought a pair of Kenwood KVT-911DVDs). Well, come to find out they both work and load discs (the "problem" with one of them). The only downside is that one of the touchscreens doesn't work right. I may get it fixed. Either way, he gave me a hell of a deal on these units! Thanks again!
And he doesnt even hhahve you listed under his references! LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Bought a 200 amp alternator for my Camaro from him. Arrived exactly as promised. Thanks
After an inexplicably long time, did they ever tell you why it took it so long to get there? I was a day or two away from giving you your money back when it finally showed up, had me really worried.

After an inexplicably long time, did they ever tell you why it took it so long to get there? I was a day or two away from giving you your money back when it finally showed up, had me really worried.
I never heard, started to figure i wasn't meant to get a HO alt since i had already lost one to shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JRock10

10+ year member
You might know me from OT
JRock10
Nashville, TN FTW
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies