Spring Break Jam South Padre Island TX

bump, its this weekend.

Front2.jpg

Back2.jpg

I will be heading out tomorrow night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

SpringBreak in SOPA use to ****, beach was packed somewhat before MTV did their SB thing, but there was always a spot. Now good luck

Still one of the only beaches in the US that you can drive on, drink on and camp on...not the cleanest thou

db drive is big in that area nobody contacted them for some sponcership bet they would have thrown in...
Oh, they were/are being talked with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

That is about all I can say about that.

Well, I'm leaving out now for the road trip. I will still be on my phone from time to time(while the wife is driving at least). Hope to see some of you guys there.

your 28 and retired? lol.. have fun.. I was going to go but spring break jam is not during spring break.. go figure...
Yep, 28 and retired from a few things haha. I am working on a new career though.

Also, if it was during spring break it would overly packed at padre and getting around would be a huge issue. All though it is spring break for some and plenty of half naked college girls running around. Haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.