SSA now offering FREE pre-made box designs

soundsolutions
Pro Seller

SoundSolutionsAudio.com
Potsdam, NY
Just wanted to show off SSA's new addition to the site. We have had 32 enclosure designs made up for every subwoofer that we sell. This will be a great resource for all to use, whether you use our products or not, you will find this section handy i'm sure.

Anyways, on to the screen shots. All of this can be found at: Sound Solutions Audio - Technical Center

Enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/index.php/technical.html

siteoverview_techcenter.jpg

siteoverview_xcondesign.jpg

*pin if you see fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
good for customers, bad for box builders!

half the bad sounding systems is box related too, at least now you know now your good on that end..

thats a do-it-yourselfers DREAM, personally I still need a box builder:laugh:

good for customers, bad for box builders!
half the bad sounding systems is box related too, at least now you know now your good on that end..

thats a do-it-yourselfers DREAM, personally I still need a box builder:laugh:
Not exactly bad for builders IMO because most of builders give free designs though, they only charge for the labor and the build itself. So free designs that customers want to use might make things easier for the builders unless they all end up doing it themselves

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It be cool if you could some how make it have dimension inputs. That way I could give the program my max height, width, and it would make it as deep as possible to find spec(airspace and tuning) and then compensate the cut sheets.

Very cool btw!

Kevin

It be cool if you could some how make it have dimension inputs. That way I could give the program my max height, width, and it would make it as deep as possible to find spec(airspace and tuning) and then compensate the cut sheets.

Very cool btw!

Kevin
The idea is to have the optimized designs for the SSA sub woofers, not a program for every other driver out there. There are a few box calculators around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.