Static and humming from speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

xNaStYx
10+ year member

yo
lolz
Hey everyone. I recently installed my speakers and amps and I'm noticing stupid noise from the speakers. When the HU is on 0 and the car is just on and the RCA cables are in there is a low static coming from the speakers. When I drive with the RCA cables are in it starts a high pitched humming noise, but when the RCA cables are unplugged it doesn't do this... I've read around and im guessing the RCA cables are picking up engine noise? How do I fix this and the constant static? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused:

-I can take pictures of my setup if needed. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.