stinger batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list

kramer_212
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Minnesota
anybody think there any good, looking at the SPP1700 have a chance to get one around $300 (news). kinetic as always treated me right, but i also like trying new brands but i don't want to drop $300 on junk.

opinions/reviews appreciated.

thanks in advance.

great batteries ,made by enersys,which make odyssey, batcap ,and datasafe too
nice i don't know what it is about the stinger products but there look, and feel is just par none IMO, i have noticed that there wires are not over sized though (strand wise)

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

get the xs d3100 you will be very happy.... unless you drive a geo metro... it might break the suspension.
thought about it, i had an xs battery a few months ago, and i just felt my kinetik was stronger. (the xs was used though) (almost same ratings on both)

anybody think there any good, looking at the SPP1700 have a chance to get one around $300 (news). kinetic as always treated me right, but i also like trying new brands but i don't want to drop $300 on junk.
opinions/reviews appreciated.

thanks in advance.
The red top style Stinger batteries are VERY good. They are pretty much on par with the new XS Power batteries. Stronger than Kinetiks from my testing. The yellow ones are ok I guess.

get the xs d3100 you will be very happy.... unless you drive a geo metro... it might break the suspension.
My metro handles my D3100 just fine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.