Central Region streetlegal audio sound show. algonquin,IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
would it be worth this Total Travel Estimates: 2 hours 7 minutes / 100.37 miles im just goin to watch
Team DOA will have 5-6 cars there that love to demo. No idea what else will be there as it seems to be an import shop judging by the website, but who knows.

I'm sure it'll be a good time like all the other shows we've hit up this year. If you do make the drive be sure to introduce yourself to the DOA guys...

A year from now I'll probably have something new, hell maybe next month //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
there is to much work and not enuff hours to do it. i was bumped to salary when we were working 8 hours now its 10 so i feel shitted on:crap: maybe sooner not to sure at this point.

there is to much work and not enuff hours to do it. i was bumped to salary when we were working 8 hours now its 10 so i feel shitted on:crap: maybe sooner not to sure at this point.
***** man, sorry to hear that. But at least you have a job as so many have been laid off lately...

It was nice seein you DOA guys again. Thanks sleepy for helpin with my door, and thanks to joker for the demo. Now i just need to find where the new box and amp peak in my car and figure out what song to use. Sleepy, forgot to have ya take a listen inside the car and see what ya think, guess well have to meet up again sometime.

It was nice seein you DOA guys again. Thanks sleepy for helpin with my door, and thanks to joker for the demo. Now i just need to find where the new box and amp peak in my car and figure out what song to use. Sleepy, forgot to have ya take a listen inside the car and see what ya think, guess well have to meet up again sometime.
See you at the next show, I want that demo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.