Subs received DAMAGED!!!

I feel sorry for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif whoever put those great subs like that deserves a hell of a beating //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

****, thats one of the nicest subs turned the most ugly by USPS that ive ever seen, i can understand the packing was not good, but i cant imagine how it would of got tore open or ripped like that except for USPS, so we have to ask ourselves isnt it both there faults?

I rated the first picture //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What a fokin moron. That sux man. Why did you even accept the package? What did the ups guy say when he hands you that shitty lookin sonic box.

I got my 2 15" comp vr's yesterday and one of them is completely destroyed. They sender shipped them improperly packed sitting on top of each other. The only packaging they had was like a 12"x12" piece of bubble wrap and a piece of cardboard. I took them to usps yesterday and was informed they were shipped uninsured. What should i do about this? i contacted the seller yesterday and have not gotten a response yet, but i am not going to post his name now in case he does respond and fixes this problem. Also teh seller stated several times these were dual 4 ohm and they were dual 2 ohm clearly labeled on the bottom. Here are some pictures of the "packaging" and sub:

http://img389.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p10100017xe.jpg
**** dude, that sux...that sub is FUBAR...well, not beyond a recone:D ...i hope something is done about that for ya tho:)

I want to know how a delivery man keeps a straight face when dropping off something like that. I mean honestly, one of the subs is hanging out of hte box for christ's sake....

I've never had a problem with UPS luckily, because i pack the HELL out of anything i ship. The last sub i sent out was wrapped 3 times in bubble paper, the bottom of the box had an extra piece of cardboard and packing peanuts, packing peanuts jammed all the way around, a piece of cardboard on top of the sub, then more packing peanuts. Then i pretty much wrap the whole box in packing tape.

Thats probably the worst packing job I've ever seen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.