Subwoofer custom enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

Casb0n
10+ year member

If I was looking for a custom ported enclosure for a single 12 inch subwoofer (don't know which one yet), what is an average price for a decent one? I live in Chattanooga, TN btw. I'm gonna be building a system in the future and I want to be looking at options. It's probably gonna be around 500 watts.

What he would make you would be custom not prefab which would be much better pre fabs sound loud because they are tuned so high but they lack a bottom end if you know what I mean custom boxes can be custom tuned to your listening preferences.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

15" Custom Sub Dual 1 ohm I've had it running off 2000rms in my daily. I'll include the box if you're in SoCal for pick up, Dimensions are...
Google and Ebay are your friends. Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...

About this thread

Casb0n

10+ year member
Casb0n
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from