Suggestions on a box For two armageddon 15's

Participant count
  • Participant list

bud
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I currentley have two armaggeddon zm 15's. I have them in roughly 9.5 cubic foot box with a port. The question I have is The port and the speakers are facing the to pf the trunk. I was wondering if I keep the speakers on the top and put the port facing into the car if it would be louder. Maybe even faced the port towards the tail. I don't know?

The speakers must stay on top though because the trunk is not tall enough for the 15's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have a guy building me a box for 2 18 inch rs plats. Originally I was going to tune low with a ported box. But I have been running in comps the...
Hi guys, I’m John. Been out of car audio for probably 15 years or so. I built a couple boxes back in the day and was definitely a bass head but...
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...

About this thread

bud

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bud
Louisville, Ky.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date