Sundown audio for sale!

Bassdude22
10+ year member

Gears 2 Pwner
PA
Item(s) for Sale:Sundown SAE 1200d v1

Item(s) Description/Condition: Perfect condition, Only seen power for a mintue about a week ago. It works perfectlly still after being stored at room temp under a protective mat for a little over a year. This is the v1 model and still capable of 1500 plus around 12 volts at 1 ohm. OVER AT ROE MY USERNAME IS Josh

Price:225 depending on cost of shipping either shipped or split halfway, Changed 2-24-11

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
2816ccm.jpg

se2900.jpg

2yy10g9.jpg

9t04ua.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
your name isnt josh
Do you want me to send you some pictures? and im aware that today isnt the 21st. For anybody who wants updated pictures of the amp and they are interested, PM me and you will recieve pictures of whatever part of the amp you want with my username to go with it.

Actually, it's in the rules that the correct username and date are REQUIRED to make a thread. None of that "PM me and I can send you new pictures" BS.
well in about 5 minutes ill have pictures up. believe them or not:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.