SOLD Sundown SAZ-1500D, 12" Nightshade, 12" Fi Q, Misc. Box accessories. LOOK!

bjfish11
5,000+ posts

FisherCustoms.com
First item up is a Sundown SAZ-1500D. This thing is in NEAR NEW shape. Couldn't find a scratch on it. I think it will be hard to find a used one in better condition. Only saw power for about 3 months about a year ago. Since then, has been tucked away in my closet. Still have remote knob in packaging, manual, and even the Sundown decal included with it. Asking $300 shipped.

ForSaleItems003.jpg

ForSaleItems004.jpg

SOLD I have a 12" Nightshade D2 subwoofer. This is one of the original models. Mechanically, its in great shape. Just like the amp, used it for about 3 months a year ago. Been sitting since... However, it has about a 6" near tear in the inside of the surround. It is completely torn through in most of the 6", but some parts are still attached. Motor is in great shape. Not sure where to price this... $150 plus shipping? SOLD

ForSaleItems001.jpg

ForSaleItems002.jpg

Another driver I have is one of the original 12" Fi Q's D1. It was used for a few months prior to the Nightshade. It is in near perfect condition as well. I can't find even a scuff on the surround or cone. Hard to find comparable pricing on this as well. Starting at $200 shipped.

ForSaleItems005.jpg

Have a bunch of MISC box building supplies. No longer needed as much as I need the room in the shop. Some of it I would like to sell as whole rolls, packages, etc. But I would be willing to break up if interest is better.

Carpet

Charcoal- (1)- 50 yard roll. Its the stuff from Parts Express. 54" wide unbacked cabinet carpet. $175 shipped for the entire roll.

Carcoal- 5.1 yard roll. This I will seperate if interested. $4 per yard.

Medium Gray- 22.6 yard roll. $4 per yard. $80 shipped for the whole roll.

Sold Black- 12 yard roll. $4 per yard. $40 for the whole roll. Sold

Terminals

I have 38 of these:

Gold Recessed 5-Way Banana Speaker Terminal Rectangle | Parts-Express.com

Asking $3.50 per terminal. Will also do a large quantity discount.

Shipping Supplies

I have a bunch of cardboard boxes. Price will be $2 per box plus shipping. I will discount for large quantities. Sizes available are as follows:

13- 22x22x20

38- 24x20x20

14- 22x18x16

22- 24x18x16

16- 20x20x16

5- 18x16x16

16- 18x18x16

I have 2 full boxes of 1" Ezee Corners. Make shipping large object very easy. Paid about $65 per case. Will sell for $50 shipped per. Here is what they are: Ezee Corner

I also have 30 rolls of 2" x 110 yard 2 mil tan packing tape. $40 shipped for the entire case.

I have TONS of refs on here throughout the years. I have been out of the scene for a bit, so if my pricing is off, please let me know. Im looking to be fair, and get rid of this stuff quick. I can also get pics of the other items if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.