Sundown X-10 / X-15 / X-18 Prototypes Here

Ive been looking around for any kind of release date for these with no success..any ideas as to when they'll be available? Or for preorder? Reeeeeeeally want a 15!
We haven't released the ETA yet ; stay tuned for it, though.

We are discussing what we want to do on pre-ordering on these -- announcements coming soon. There is the extended CNY holiday over-seas right now but I am working on developing my list of parts / complete woofers to produce... going to be a MASSIVE shipment between the X, Z v.4, new parts, and more of existing drivers and existing parts. Will have 1000s of the new parts in stock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

We are discussing what we want to do on pre-ordering on these -- announcements coming soon. There is the extended CNY holiday over-seas right now but I am working on developing my list of parts / complete woofers to produce... going to be a MASSIVE shipment between the X, Z v.4, new parts, and more of existing drivers and existing parts. Will have 1000s of the new parts in stock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
But waiting is the worst part lol

Have I told you lately that I love you? no ****

Wow these look like high quality subs! I like seeing the developing pics an assembly! How many man hours does it take to developer a new sub of this nature? The foam surrounds are freaking stout!! Yummy looking subs! And price is decent too.

It took me three hours to clean up the mess of drool I made from these **** beasts. The motors and surrounds are nasty. ITS LIKE MCDONALDS WITH THESESUBS.........IM LOVEN IT.....

Is there any klippel results for these subs yet? Specifically the X15? How well will they run off a genuine 1200watts RMS?
So far just on an early Z v.4 15" model from the new platforms; we'll be doing more Klippel tests soon.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Wow these look like high quality subs! I like seeing the developing pics an assembly! How many man hours does it take to developer a new sub of this nature? The foam surrounds are freaking stout!! Yummy looking subs! And price is decent too.
Counting the frame and soft parts it's been well over a year of time to get it all right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date