Swap RS6c's for Another Component Set

james33440
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
FL
Should I keep my Kicker RS6c's or swap them for some other components? I was thinking of some MB Quart Reference or Premium line components or maybe even some Focal or some Kodas. Whichever components I would choose, I would like them to be 6.5" for my 2001 Alty and I would still be using either 2 KX300.2's or one KX600.4 amp.

Originally posted by My'97Ram your kickers are great speakers, but if you really wanted to swap, go with MB quart
You might want to listen to some MB's before you buy them if you havent yet, a lot of people dont like them, although I think they sound nice...If your really interested in new components look into the Boston Pro series, my favorites. Also, I've heard nothing but good things about the Kodas...

yeah, i've heard mb quart. and i have heard some complaints. people say that their tweeters are too sharp. but those people are idiots. they have the things right next to their heads near the seatbelts. thats more than enough to make your ears bleed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.