T3 vs AQ

I am wanting to collect opinions on which sub would win between a tss or hdc3(i know some people have had experience with both)...size both 15"...for a strict DEEP SPL setup, both in properly tuned boxes for optimal performance and proven "best" power...and last how much do tss 15's go for BRAND NEW...thanks
well if you buy from T3, MAKE SURE THAT IT'S BRAND NEW FROM T3!!!

because T3's owner has already stated that any woofers sent in for repairs that have been bought second hand will be thrown away with no restitution sent back to the owner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

T3 has poor business practices and their owner is quite shady

I would not recommend purchasing anything from them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

anyone know the tru power handling on the hdc3's aluminum coil...and do they have a copper coil option
Its all application dependent.. Ive done 2.6 to 3 K daily on a set of alum 10's for 3 weeks with no problems.. Sense i didnt find that to be of purpose i ran 4 of them on a strapped pair of 3000D's.. Never got hot on me.. Now thats not saying you or anyone else can. Some people get away with it and some don't have the best luck.
Yes DJ offers the AQ in Copper and aluminum..

Its all enduser here.. Either way DJ and AudioQue are awesome, Customer service and product.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Never tryed the TSS for testing because someone decided to take a **** on me and never responded to emails or phone calls. Even after i notified them that i would personally pick them up for testing being they are located just about 30 mins north of me. To many companies here lately kinda kick you to the curb if you are not a celeb or have already bought their product. Also with the rash of stuff and certain things i have heard from people both online and here locally i think ill just have to pass on T3..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

both nice subs. i think jd may have been a little harsh about the throwing away product that not bought new but, i think he still has a very nice product.

I bought a T3 TSS 15" and sold it to a guy that used it to replace an older DD 9500 series and he said they were about the same on the Termlab, but the T3 was cleaner and a little more efficient. Keep in mind that was an older 9500 series, so there have been changes for DD. I think it's just a choice of which one you want, both subs are great. I personally like the comsetics of the T3 better, but I like the cone material on the AQ also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomboy

10+ year member
Team D.O.A
Boomboy
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date