Taramp HD8000 vs Stetsom EX8000eq????

Participant count
  • Participant list

oxsign
5,000+ posts

No Affiliation
Orlando, FL
Both are rated at 8k, BUT Stetsom at 12v and Taramp at 14v. I've ran Taramp before (3k) and was happy with it but never a Stetsom. I've heard great things about them as well.

Your thoughts on comparing these 2 amps??

Both are rated at 8k, BUT Stetsom at 12v and Taramp at 14v. I've ran Taramp before (3k) and was happy with it but never a Stetsom. I've heard great things about them as well.
Your thoughts on comparing these 2 amps??
taramps is rated at 12 volts as well. I'd wait for the new bass series to come out or get a bass 12k instead. Way more tough and sturdy than the hd or stetsoms, not to mention better bass response. Its a line that is actually meant for subwoofer duty and can handle half ohm daily and quarter ohm burps.

https://www.taramps.com.br/pt/produto/hd-8000-1-ohm-2/

taramps is rated at 12 volts as well. I'd wait for the new bass series to come out or get a bass 12k instead. Way more tough and sturdy than the hd or stetsoms, not to mention better bass response. Its a line that is actually meant for subwoofer duty and can handle half ohm daily and quarter ohm burps.
https://www.taramps.com.br/pt/produto/hd-8000-1-ohm-2/
It's going to be daily, no comps, burps, etc. I'm budgeted at $800 and I can get them both at much lower than that. I'm looking to run no more that 6k-8k in this setup on 4 10"s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.