SOLD Tc Sounds 15 5200 Fs!!!!

dwman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
fla
ok just got it from lax916 on here he brung it to my house.I put 2 earthquake 2000/1's on it then i put 2 us 4000's on it and played for total of about 2 or 3 min it got pretty loud but amps just cant keep up.So i traded it to him and some other stuff and just got 2 other subs he had just to finish my system and something that took less power so i can finish my flase decking,trim panels and amp rack.Got shot coming up in bout 2 weeks so i got to finish the car up.

he wants to sell this sub he has no use for it just did it to help me out so$400 is the price think thats a pretty good deal

quad 1ohm coils believe it is 4k rms massive sub if you want to get nasty loud this is your sub! sure he will consider for kicker stuff thats about all he likes,solo x,l5s,l7,s amps or other kicker stuff etc.

sub is disty in the pic but it is in great shape realy.

tcsoundssub3.jpg

tcsoundssub2.jpg

tcsoundssubs1.jpg

lol no i run a atv mx race shop man not for audio lol god i wish i had a audio shop

come one i am willing to do a few hundred bucks and some audio to make up the difference

and some cash with the w7

i will not trade this straight up for anything realy i want some cash but i will take some audio to knock off some of the money

^^^I see. I was just wondering because if red was an option, I sure would have taken that instead of the black ones.

thanks for all the replys guys yes it is a very nice and massive sub this thing is a beast
i had 2 usamps 4000 on it i just think my box is to small or something those ams should be giving it around 5k easy

does yours get nasty loud with 2k on it?

someone buy this my buddy would like the money

id take the dmx but i need to get atleast 200 bucks

ill take trades but i need some audio and atleast 200 bucks
what size enclosure did you have it in? I actually had thilo do some calculations. He said I can go as small as 2.5 cu. ft. and would lose some output, but not all that much. I just don't want to build another enclosure so I'm using what I used for my rl-p.

I can actually port the enclosure I have, but then it would be peaky and I actually prefer a sealed enclosure so I can get some mean low end without having to have some long ports and a couple beds. If I did port, I'd probably tune to 30 Hz and would use 2 6" aero's, so they would need to be somewhere around 27" or so.

Also, the 5200 doesn't need alot of power. It's a VERY efficient driver. It gets quite loud with 2k. It doesn't meter what I thought it would, but to me, the meter is just a numbers thing now. I metered it on "White Girl" by USDA and it did a 137.1 (legal on dash) at 32 Hz. It wasn't my peak frequency but it damn sure gets quite loud.

I thought the LMS's had the red on it..? Explain please...
This is a TC 5200, not an LMS 5400. The LMS uses said technology (linear motor structure). The TC 5200 comes in black, red, and silver. Though I have seen chrome and some super sexy green baskets.

well you offered me the mmats and 150 2 post before the one you offered me 100 lol i wont take 100 and the sub.

i had this sub in a 3.0 cubed box sealed double baffled on top,it is not what i want it drops nice and low and moves alot of air i have my back deck in the car ported so it moved queit well.I was looking for something that was louder than this not realy to just shake everything.This sub is now my buddys but he dont want it he just traded me cause he is a friend i guess lol.I got 2 kicker l7 15's out of it in a box,i am ready to finish all my trim panels and false decking to get the car done already lol.

so i have told him about the w7 and the mmats and the solo x 12 i was offered he open to other offers as well. he mentioned wanting to run 4 or 6 12's or 10's if you got anything like that hit me up. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.