The banning of Audio has Started

The only people this benefits are the people who dont want to hear assholes at the stop lights. Learn to be respectful and this wouldnt be an issue. Even if it passes people will still install them and just learn to turn them down at stop lights, in the city, etc.

The only people this benefits are the people who dont want to hear assholes at the stop lights. Learn to be respectful and this wouldnt be an issue. Even if it passes people will still install them and just learn to turn them down at stop lights, in the city, etc.
Who exactly are you talking to, you stuck up fuckstick?

Who exactly are you talking to, you stuck up fuckstick?
Thought I covered that quite well when I said the only people this benefits are the people who dont want to hear ******** at the stop lights. You could come to your own conclusion that I meant that towards whoever blasts music at stop lights.

I was reading on SMD and some guy from HI said they already have to have anything aftermarket "inspected". This includes wheels, speakers, mud tired, etc.
Whole things pretty retarded. Its going to be rather hard to do unless they include an inspection during the required smog inspection.

interesting. hope i never have to go there in my Cadillac STS. it has a 12" sub in the rear deck from the factory. a car can have a 12" subfrom the factory but not aftermarket? lol bias much?

i bet these people are related to the same fuxstix who tried to get black cars outlawed in California.

Many want to do away with or tax the holy heck out of ANY automobile customization. Also I would pay attention to how the government is willingly disobeying the court system. Might not mean a lot now but 10 to 20 years from now could mean a lot. The Constitution lays out the rules of LIMITED government and PRIVATE property rights and its all being bastardized and you have idiots preaching to the masses claiming that anyone who wants private property is "stupid" while claiming the pursuit of happiness is a right in the Constitution when it isn't even in the Constitution it is in the non binding Declaration of Independence..so much for an IVY League education.

It is a person's choice to buy or NOT buy or own whatever it is they wish, not the government. The flat Earthers won't be happy until people are all living like the people did when it was widely belived the world was flat. Some twit here will read into this and try to apply this to guns, dynamite or illegal drugs but the facts are were are talking about stereo systems, fancy rims and performance engines.

Hell they are outright redistributing happiness...to bad they take some people's earned happiness and give it to someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the "old people" that have the money to "donate" to help get their favorite candidate elected. They are the highest percentage voting demogaphic. And most politicians fall into this catagory. Politicians don't vote to help the public. They vote to get re-elected. Who ever votes or has the influence to get them onto and maintain office is who they cater to.

There are all kinds of a moron laws that get over turned and even crazier bills that are proposed. FL has a anti-motorcycle laws stating that speeding 30mph, illegal license plate location, and not having both wheels on the ground all carry the same penalty. can't remember in full detail the punishments but it started with $1000 fine and loss of license. Third offense is a 3rd degree felony though. To proposed taxing ranchers per cow owned because cows have flatuents that harm the envirnment so they need to pay a carbon tax.

The audio law maybe more of a way to get people pulled over so they can fish for more money. Oklahoma got rid of its $5/yr vehicle inspection sometime around 98. You still have to keep your vehicle up to code because now the police can pull you over just to give you an inspection and see whatelse they can gig you on. That and paying $5 to retake the inspection if you fail is much cheaper than if an officer catches you driving an "unsafe vehicle" on public roads.

Just means they'll have to find new ways to hide their equipment!
Rockford might take heed and do like they did with the old Punch 30, 75, 150, etc. "No more than 100 watts" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Alternatively, you could take your RD D9 to a machine shop and have them carve "100 watts" into it lol
They could start rating their equipment at 8-16ohms...

I was reading on SMD and some guy from HI said they already have to have anything aftermarket "inspected". This includes wheels, speakers, mud tired, etc.
THis bullshit crap they got going on over there must have something to do with living on an "island"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.