The Chase for 160+dB Demos // Team Alphard Audio USA

Bear in mind anything you do from here short of doubling power, cone area, or dramatically changing port tuning will be inaudible, so if you're chasing 10ths for the sake of the meter you can probably find them, but as was said, you didn't do a top port for DB Drag purposes.

I love how the guys who don't have any loud numbers to their name are full of advice though.

Anyway, nice work.

Bear in mind anything you do from here short of doubling power, cone area, or dramatically changing port tuning will be inaudible, so if you're chasing 10ths for the sake of the meter you can probably find them, but as was said, you didn't do a top port for DB Drag purposes.
I love how the guys who don't have any loud numbers to their name are full of advice though.

Anyway, nice work.
Haha... Yeah, I can't tell any difference between a 59 and 61. It all is just loud and blurs my vision. But we do have some things that we still haven't done to try to squeeze out an extra 1-1.5dB

My buddy just got his 3rd 8k put in his trailblazer and is doing a 158 at the headrest and a 160 in the kick at 38hz. **** it's brutal. I'm glad I'm going to be slightly prepared for a demo of the AlphaBlazer at SOC this year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Incredible works as always guys! Especially the back end. Man that turned out soooooo clean. This thread is going to help me so much with my next builds. Thank you again for posting it up!

My buddy just got his 3rd 8k put in his trailblazer and is doing a 158 at the headrest and a 160 in the kick at 38hz. **** it's brutal. I'm glad I'm going to be slightly prepared for a demo of the AlphaBlazer at SOC this year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Incredible works as always guys! Especially the back end. Man that turned out soooooo clean. This thread is going to help me so much with my next builds. Thank you again for posting it up!
Mr. Scarboro has a mean Trailblazer. He's a stud and comes up for a few shows in Utah. But yeah, if you ever have questions on how we did something, don't hesitate to reach out. More than happy to help.

I'm glad you got to meet him! I'll definitely be bringing the truck to the Utah shows next year. I wanted to come this year but I couldn't take Friday off of work to make the drive.

Thank you man. I appreciate that! I'm sure I'll have some questions soon enough so I'll let you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Anyway, nice work.
Back in the early 2000s I often did mid 150s with a single woofer. Lol

No one cares! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
No one gives a shot about you.

Your the definition of a looser.

Your wife bought your system someone built your system and you know shot about shot yet you run your mouth..

No one gives a shot about you.Your the definition of a looser.

Your wife bought your system someone built your system and you know shot about shot yet you run your mouth..

Shot about shot lmao. Sounds like ur getting butt hurt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Sorry for being absent for such a long time. We had two other builds that we had to get done immediately after the AlphaBlazer. I'll be posting a build log of one shortly.

Here are some numbers after the last show we did. At the time of the show, we were still having pulley issues with the quad alt setup, so we had to burp again off battery power -- but hey, we hit that certified 160dB on batt power. Not too shabby.

Since the show, we have switched pulley positions and have a much healthier running setup now. Even though we still do have our voltage module allowing us to charge at 14.8v (still at 13.7v) we are making a few gains. We are now doing 160.4dB sealed up, but our outlaw score has gone up to a 162+dB still remaining under 40hz. We're stoked about that. It's still a demo machine. We're currently prepping for the Finals out in California this coming weekend. Even though we're notat the numbers we're wanting, it should still be good fun.

qFQ9q1R.jpg
[/img]

So we're back from World Finals. I'm very happy with how everything panned out this past weekend. Give me a little bit to update this thread with all of the good things that happened.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.