The Kicker L7 THread!!

and the average person who doesnt know much about car audio will be happy with a l7, i understand that some people just dont like mainstream companies dats cool i like to support other companies like DD, Fi and Re but i can't hate on kicker because their product gets the job done, but I bet all these people who say they wouldnt run L7's because they are mainstream wouldnt mind having a kx or zx2500.1

i used to have 2 l7 12's, and i liked them for my first setup, but then i got here and learned there is a whole new world out there. not downing on kicker because i like alot of there products, but i wouldnt bump there subs, speakers, or half there amps again

and the average person who doesnt know much about car audio will be happy with a l7, i understand that some people just dont like mainstream companies dats cool i like to support other companies like DD, Fi and Re but i can't hate on kicker because their product gets the job done, but I bet all these people who say they wouldnt run L7's because they are mainstream wouldnt mind having a kx or zx2500.1
honestly i wouldnt touch there subs or speakers..but if i was going to compete..there amps would be top of my list considering the price/power ratio..i mean for $650 on ebay you can get a brand new kicker zx2500.1 which most put out close to 27-2800 watts..for the price thats hard to beat..

i used to have 2 l7 12's, and i liked them for my first setup, but then i got here and learned there is a whole new world out there. not downing on kicker because i like alot of there products, but i wouldnt bump there subs, speakers, or half there amps again
tru my first setup was just 1 12inch l7 in 3 cube box off a 1200d and it was louder than most dual 12 inch set-ups, I've moved on from l7's but they are great budget setups for people

i have an extended cab GMC Canyon truck. behind me, i have an audioenhancers ported box (built to the kicker specs) with a 12" L7. the sub is loud as hell for a 12. im gonna be honest, i was dissapointed in SQ, but the SPL of it is ridiculous for its power and size. yes these subs are over hyped, but they are still a great entry level sub if your looking to get loud without having to have great SQ and dont want to break into the bank.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i have an extended cab GMC Canyon truck. behind me, i have an audioenhancers ported box (built to the kicker specs) with a 12" L7. the sub is loud as hell for a 12. im gonna be honest, i was dissapointed in SQ, but the SPL of it is ridiculous for its power and size. yes these subs are over hyped, but they are still a great entry level sub if your looking to get loud without having to have great SQ and dont want to break into the bank.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
agreed, my 10" L7 was the first sub i used for my own install. worked out pretty well. for the price it isn't bad, especially when a store near me was sellin them for 100 bux a pop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

but on my next build i'm goin all out spare no expense, so a kicker amp, possibly, sub woofer, no lol

thats you that i always hear. its pretty ****in deep because i always hear it from a far distance. yea i live on skokie on dempster near that Chrysler dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.